Join OUr Team
Service & Water Care Technician
Candidates must be energetic, dress and act in a professional manner, enjoy working in a team environment and be able to classify work as a top priority.
Experience and Skills Required:
– Basic troubleshooting and repair knowledge
– Clean and balance water in spas as well as cleaning filters
– Clean cover and outside of spas
– Ability to lift 75 lbs. regularly
– Willing to work outdoors year round in all weather
– Climb ladders and walk on slippery or uneven surface
– Ability to work productively with limited supervision
– Ability to remain calm and exercise sound judgment when dealing with difficult situations
– Basic computer knowledge
– Good organizational and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Experience with hand tools multi meter
– Knowledge of electricity
The Service Department at Mountain Home Center repairs and maintains Stoves, Fireplaces and Spas. Prior service/technical experience preferred. Driving is an integral part of this position. A clean driving record is required.
This position is full-time, year-round. Wage depends on experience.
Please apply in person at Mountain Home Center, 11403 Brockway Road, Truckee, CA or email your resume to Craig Poe firstname.lastname@example.org
Priority will be given to applicants with previous experience and strong references.